Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Looking for vacumn hose diagram supercharged l67

99grange1of6super6

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh Hsv grange 180 s/c 1 of 6 built
Please also bolt torque specs for inlet manifold blower sump actually while motor out specs be great

krusing

Well-Known Member, Possibly for the wrong reasons
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY L67 Calais Sedan, 2012 VE L77 Calais Wagon
Which hose are you looking for ?, as I have a L67 and I just finished replacing the bearings on the blower, and I know every vacuum hose back to front on it.

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 l67 commodore berlina
Im also looking for vaccume hose info i know it goes from the blower housing 2 the boost bypass act top barb & from the tree on the blower bottom barb to fuel regulator. Top barb on tree to where? Rear barb on boost bypass act to where? & boost cont valve barbs to where i dont know? If u can help please krusing

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
The diagrams in the attached file may be of some help to you:

Attachments

• VS V6 Supercharger and Gasket.pdf
    626.7 KB · Views: 3,086
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 l67 commodore berlina
thank u very much 4 the diagram BVXGTS, since owning the car the boost bypass act hoses where wrong configuration & the boost cont valve was totaly hoseless now in experiancing real boost when i plant the foot. a considerable differance in power! thnxs again !

krusing

Reaction score
Members Ride
Im also looking for vaccume hose info i know it goes from the blower housing 2 the boost bypass act top barb & from the tree on the blower bottom barb to fuel regulator. Top barb on tree to where? Rear barb on boost bypass act to where? & boost cont valve barbs to where i dont know? If u can help please krusing

I was trying to find the diagrams myself, but alas, you now have them.
regards

Last edited:

krusing

Reaction score
Members Ride

Keep in mind, the one of the connectors on the Boost/Bypass Solenoid, has a foam like filter on it, "Top port"
where on mine, the foam filter had perished, probably due to the heat in the engine bay,
considering it is above the exhaust, and bolted on at the back of the left head, and at the back of a motor, as is always the hottest part, as there is minimal to no air flow, and mongrel to get to, and don't attempt to work on it when its hot.
I also replaced the OEM rubbers fitting that the plastic hoses went into, and they had perished and causing vaccum leaks, What I did, was go and buy some Vacuum hose from Supercheap and replaced all the vac hoses, which also stopped vac leak.
Good to see you got it sorted.

Last edited:

krusing

Reaction score
Members Ride
What is this foam u talk about explain sum more please.

Sorry for the large images,
But its does show you the foam air filter I mentioned on one of the ports on the boost/bypass valve. AC Delco DR152
Where it just slides on the port just like a hose does.
As the first image is the way/position it bolts onto the back of the head.
Where the foam on mine was missing, so I blocked it off ATM, so nothing can get into the port and block the solenoid.
I did think about running a vac hose to the air filter box, and get a brass fitting and connect it on the filtered side of the air filter.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited: