Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Looking To Buy A Special Commie..

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Stockys turned out to be a clubsport. You can find VN SS manual for under 5 grand easy enough, VP SS manual about 6 grand at the most. S pack V6's are cheap, 2 grand will get one of those. Stealthy mentioned the VP SS rom my road? it's a auto but it's very nice and it'll sell for under 5 grand if it hasn't allready (I'm not sure)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Stockys turned out to be a clubsport. You can find VN SS manual for under 5 grand easy enough, VP SS manual about 6 grand at the most. S pack V6's are cheap, 2 grand will get one of those. Stealthy mentioned the VP SS rom my road? it's a auto but it's very nice and it'll sell for under 5 grand if it hasn't allready (I'm not sure)

Nah i ment the white one on here.

Keep in mind were in SA, and he has no desire to buy a car interstate, so all the prices you guys are quoting are WAY under the mark for SA cars.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks nathan for pointing that out lol

No point them getting your hopes up when the 5k car in Vic will sell for 7k or more here!

Consider buying from interstate tho, you'll save shitloads, and its a fairly simple process if you don't buy a heap of ****!

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride