Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Losh's 1976 Yamaha RD 400

H

harrop.senator

Dam , not good.
Yeah my Suzuki RF 600 I didn't renew the rego last year . Hasn't been started in more than a year = battery was dead way back then .
Really should try and connect a battery and try and start= could already be too late and need new O ring seals in the carbys.
Also only worth about $250 to $500 = should just bite the bullet and sell it = just taking up space .
Also thanks to lock down Buell has run out of rego as well but still got a bit over 2 months to get pink slip and pay.

If that's all you want for the RF I may get a quote on getting it trained or trucked here hahaha.

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
If that's all you want for the RF I may get a quote on getting it trained or trucked here hahaha.

Do you know something I don't?
Yeah NSW Historic is 30 years = so it can go on club rego next year , not that rego /insurance was expensive before .
Will probably give it a small freshen up next year and hopefully ( haven't asked club I'm in if they accept bikes as well= think they do) so!!!!
I would love a real classic but can't see how that would happen without selling one of the Holdens now!!

Still kicking myself =because could of afforded=( YES garage would look totally different today but!! )
Think 2014/15 sore a 1974 MV Agusta 350s complete with full fairing , took a while to sell as well $14.5k asking.
A year later a couple more for sale ( didn't look anywhere near as good ), $7k/$8k more .
WTF = JUST SHOOT ME !!
The other one I thought of = I think even rarer ( only one I've ever seen for sale)
A 1978 Laverda Montjuic 500 $12k !!