Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Losh's New House Build

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
ahhhh ok haha Change the post title then to .....

A pretty seriously boring tin shed build without any jalopies being involved in the process coming in a month.

Stay tuned same time same bat channel

In that case.....

images.jpeg-4.jpg

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
I thought you just said you might be delaying the door?
As agent 86 used to say to 99..... Its that old imaginary door trick that hasn't been built yet ;)

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
@losh1971 Now being an astute lover of all building forms and techniques especially the gothic style, I saw this post about our dealy loved and bewilderring wilderness of our lower Apple Isle and thought, hmm sounds very interesting, came on here and

WhatTheFarmers, Where is the House???

Who gives a flying fanta about a boring tin shed where you probably park some old jalopies :D
ahhhh ok haha Change the post title then to .....

A pretty seriously boring tin shed build without any jalopies being involved in the process coming in a month.

Stay tuned same time same bat channel

Well for someone who finds my thread rather boring I'm confused at why you keeping reading my updates?? Or should I be concerned that you keep stalking me and making comments on quite a few of my "boring old threads", that you have apparently have no interest in??

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Well for someone who finds my thread rather boring I'm confused at why you keeping reading my updates?? Or should I be concerned that you keep stalking me and making comments on quite a few of my "boring old threads", that you have apparently have no interest in??

I'd be concerned about other styles of stalking that may or maynot be occurring as well.... :)

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
seems you didn't get the joke or the invisible door you joked about, even a magician would laught at that one.

Does a reply and comments to any post means stalking ??????

Well if its yes, then I think that would be more in your realm since you have over 10,000 replies o_Oand comments to other posts, wow now thats a lot of stalking
Me I only have a joke over a mere poultry 800 :rolleyes:.
Those high numbers indicate the pot calling the kettle black or someone crying wolf.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Agreed. The thread has been stink palmed and not much fun to read.

I’m loving reading along with the build. I used to moderate on a building forum and this is as good as any of their threads.