Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lost car in Melbourne.

gmholdman

Reaction score
Members Ride
v6 in FJ ute
Sorry if this is the wrong forum page but I would like members to keep on the lookout for a 1995 Ford (yes Ford) Fairmont, colour Maroon, lic NFU 045. A friend who suffers medical episodes (memory loss) locked his car up in Aberfeldie or surrounding suburbs but cannot remember a location. A couple found him wondering around and nursed him until police arrived and took him to hospital. . Thanks for reading. AL.

Last edited by a moderator:

gmholdman

Reaction score
Members Ride
v6 in FJ ute
Sorry if this is the wrong forum page but I would like members to keep on the lookout for a 1995 Ford (yes Ford) Fairmont, colour Maroon, lic NFU 045. A friend who suffers medical episodes (memory loss) locked his car up in Aberfeldie or surrounding suburbs but cannot remember a location. A couple found him wondering around and nursed him until police arrived and took him to hospital. You can contact me .Thanks for reading. AL.
All good news, car found in woolies car park Moonee Ponds. Thanks all for the interest. AL.

Last edited:

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Hope your friend recovers and/or finds a way to keep tabs of such things (apple airtag?)...

On your side,I’d suggest you edit your first post and remove your mobile number if you want your privacy preserved. It maya.ready be too late as bots may have already scraped the number and spammers are about to a annoy you :rolleyes: