Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

'Love it!': US customers thrilled with Aussie Commodore

Freestyla

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redoine

Paddle shifters and the 6.2 litre for under $47K, not bad at all, the yanks win for sure.

Wonder how many local VF's will get rebadged with a Chevy logo to make it look like a yank car.
If history is anything to go by, we should be seeing heaps of them out there soon. The strangest phenomenon I see is a Holden with a Chevy logo around Australia Day, when you see them with an Aussie flag hanging out the window, can't get anymore messed up than that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WySSOne

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Chevrolet SS
Paddle shifters and the 6.2 litre for under $47K, not bad at all, the yanks win for sure.

Wonder how many local VF's will get rebadged with a Chevy logo to make it look like a yank car.
If history is anything to go by, we should be seeing heaps of them out there soon. The strangest phenomenon I see is a Holden with a Chevy logo around Australia Day, when you see them with an Aussie flag hanging out the window, can't get anymore messed up than that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yank here, just picked up a Chevrolet SS. Funny you mention swapping Holden Emblems for Chevy ones because my first order of business is replacing the Chevy logos with Holden's. :yeah: Boot will be easy, the grille might prove difficult.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Welcome to the forum mate, be sure to post up a thread with some pictures. For the front grille it might be easier to just buy a Holden grill from ebay.

Black X

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Redline Ute
Yank here, just picked up a Chevrolet SS. Funny you mention swapping Holden Emblems for Chevy ones because my first order of business is replacing the Chevy logos with Holden's. :yeah: Boot will be easy, the grille might prove difficult.

How is the car?