Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lowerd my miss's ve calais and now have a problem. Help?

slepar

omg duz it like...dose??
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
Thanks for the advice guys, I'm pulling the shocker out on Sunday and guna I pull it all apart again and see what I can find if I can't find anything obvious ive got another shocker lined up that ill put in and see what happends, will keep you's posted. Cheers

vncruzr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY LS1
aahhh...did you replace the strut top mounts with after market ones...or genuine ones????...did my missus vesv6 with after market ones and they knocked harder than a Jehovah witness on a Saturday morn......put genuine ones in and problem fixed.....

slepar

omg duz it like...dose??
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
I forgot to reply to this last week, I don't know what the problem was but I came across another strut with low k's cheap so I replaced it and now it's gone so I'm assuming the strut was buggerd.
Thanks for all the help anyway cheers

Foggsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS Sedan M6
What sort of strut tops did you use as the replacements? I've heard plenty of stories regarding aftermarker urathane one's causing knocking once fitted. I'd look at that.

brettley83

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
I have the same problem, the strut rubber centres have lifted causing a gap but they are brand new oem ones and everything is back the way it should be same as standard can anyone help?