Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

lowering in perth

younglion

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY SS Ute 5.7
anyone know of a good place SOR in perth to get my vt lowered? and if so how much to get fitted with springs and how much if i supply the springs? i was looking at getting superlows cheers guys

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
wa suspensions

top blokes they'll look after you
they are in howe st in ozzie park (not SOR but www.wasuspensions.com.au) go visit them and they'll giv u a quote.

did a great job on my car good advice and great service highly recommend them.

cheers
ryan

younglion

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY SS Ute 5.7
hey guys got em fitted with an alignment for 150 after some hard bargaining, they tried to sting me 275 but i let him know my mate had the same thing done for 90. and he was more than happier to do it for 150, got it done at M&D suspensions in belmont. did a great job

*VOLATILE*

Monaro here i come
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim S2
Have you thought about Pedders? The lads at Pedders in Cannington I would honestly say are amongst the most knowledgeable blokes in the lowering/suspension industry. Excellent install quality, good prices. Highly recommended.

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Have you thought about Pedders? The lads at Pedders in Cannington I would honestly say are amongst the most knowledgeable blokes in the lowering/suspension industry. Excellent install quality, good prices. Highly recommended.

i will take your word on Pedders in Cannington but Pedders in Osbrone Park are useless....
first of all they said a f*cked steering rack on my old vt and claimed some ridiculous price.....rack was fine :ranting:
then they said that the heavy duty nothlane polysomething link kits are stuffed (only one month old) because they had kink at top and bottom....thats how they are designed :bang:

*VOLATILE*

Monaro here i come
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim S2
Hmmmm true true. I also had another experience with the Norma Road, Myaree Pedders. They reckoned that there was no such thing as a camber kit. When i went to the Cannington store, they said definitely something like that exists. So go figure.