Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lowering IRS - camber kits

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Hey all,

Done a lot of searching but cant find sum good info regarding the cost of getting a camber kit and fitting....

I want to lower my calais but dont want to have to spend heaps to get it done....

was thinking of just puttin lows in the front n gettin sum hard stock height springs for rear to tighten up body roll and she looks low anyway.....

My dad works in a Beaurepaires (free fitting and align) n he can fit the camber kit but he doesnt want to (time wise) and he recons it will cause more probs down the road with havin to get it set again after X amout of travel n he recons u cant get it spot on that there is always a degree or 2 out.....

The prices ive found for the camber kit range from around 190 for a cheap one to bout 350 for a kmac kit.......

All i wish to know is how much everyone with irs has paid to get a kit and to have it installed, also weather they have had much probs with it say after a yr or 2 after being fitted.....

Im thinkin of goin like lovells or whiteline super low springs as ive found the kings to be really bouncy and they like to jurk u round a bit....

any info will be grately appreciated.....cheers
sorry bout the length....

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Can anyone help us??? just wanna find out how much they paid to get a IRS camber kit and to have it fitted, just so if me dad has a cry n doesnt wanna do it ino how much it will roughly cost me to do.....cheers

SIG-054

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Senator Signature
bout $600 fitted

i got mine from pedders and its $140 for ea 2 pt kit

i got a 4pt in mine and the fronts wear out more than the rear, and mine is slammed.

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
i put super low springs on mine and all wheels clear so i dont need a camber kit but the bloke at ''the tyre factory'' said they can put the back kit in for $275, im not sure if there is but i think i remember there being the tyre factory in QLD

hope that helps