Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lowering on staggered wheels VESS

TongPo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
I know there is a ton of threads on lowering but can't seem to find this specific setup. Has anyone got king springs on 245/35/20 fronts and 275/30/20 on rears and what ones, i just purchased ssl al around but feel like the front will still have a gap.

Subju

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport Tourer
a

Last edited:

TongPo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Most of the people on this forum don't have any taste.

What you need to do is buy raised springs.

You heard it here first.

I want to lower not raise

Subju

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport Tourer
a

Last edited:

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
I know there is a ton of threads on lowering but can't seem to find this specific setup. Has anyone got king springs on 245/35/20 fronts and 275/30/20 on rears and what ones, i just purchased ssl al around but feel like the front will still have a gap.
Don't really understand your question. Gap based on tyre width cannot be fixed by springs, one's on the X plane (side to side) and the other in the Y plane (up and down, springs). Side to side can only be fixed with better offset wheels or wider tyres. Not to mention, you haven't mentioned the wheel width or offset which will be the biggest factor in determining this.

TongPo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Don't really understand your question. Gap based on tyre width cannot be fixed by springs, one's on the X plane (side to side) and the other in the Y plane (up and down, springs). Side to side can only be fixed with better offset wheels or wider tyres. Not to mention, you haven't mentioned the wheel width or offset which will be the biggest factor in determining this.

The front offset is 35 and rear is 45

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
This is dimetime's VF with 20x9.5 +27 wheels with 245/35 and SSLs, your wheels will sit 12mm further in. Should give you some idea.
img_20181102_211333_104-jpg.202012