Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lowering ON VR

Kovacic_VR95

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ CALAIS
Hey guys,

i have a VR Executive now iv got 2 19" ve gts rims on the front and stockies on the back AND YES i know its cop bait and ill get raped lol...

But im deciding on what to get with lowering!!

Should i get ultra lows on back and super lows on front or????
What would look good?
And if i want it sacked on the back without it being illegal wat should i get and on the front what should i get?

Cheers Guys
Put pictures in to of an example

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
well you probably want ultra lows is it a v6?

here is a picture with ultra lows and 17's

11122008065.jpg

and ultra lows on stockies.

02112008358.jpg

and also here is a set of chopped springs that i cut. this is definitely illegal but it looks soo good.

thats chopped in the rear and ultra's up front

DSC08837.jpg

Kovacic_VR95

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ CALAIS
sweet well ther 19" ve gts rims on front and yes its a V6 buick, i have stokies on the back and i want it sacked real bad on the ass but not illegal!

Dont know honestly wat to get the rims on front id love it if the car sits just on the tire but yea, the back low! lol

FirstVR_JC

Reaction score
Members Ride
RALLIART Magna
get the Pedders sport ryder setup installed ..... it will cost you a mint ... and you will never want to sell your car because of the excellent suspension and ride height because it cost so god damn much.

The ride height on mine is nice and low, but not too low .... needs rims though.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
he will want to save his cash for the canaries he will receive from the locol cops, lol.

Just get another pair of gts rims and put them on, then ower it accordingly

Kovacic_VR95

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ CALAIS
lol hahaha yea i keep gettin told ill get raped by the pigs if i dont have hudcaps on back lol just plain stockies anyways how much are the pedders springs kit??? (pedders ryder setup)

and yea i dont know wher to buy another set of 2 RIMS lol

cheers guys

iv attached a picture of wat i want it to look like! wat u think, but i rekon its to low at bak a little higher wat springs u rekon these will be to get car like that? NO not cut eitehr haha

Attachments

• l_6e8b1b352f5849abb9ce953db450b323.png
    l_6e8b1b352f5849abb9ce953db450b323.png
    209.5 KB · Views: 3,629

FirstVR_JC

Reaction score
Members Ride
RALLIART Magna
lol hahaha yea i keep gettin told ill get raped by the pigs if i dont have hudcaps on back lol just plain stockies anyways how much are the pedders springs kit??? (pedders ryder setup)

and yea i dont know wher to buy another set of 2 RIMS lol

cheers guys

iv attached a picture of wat i want it to look like! wat u think, but i rekon its to low at bak a little higher wat springs u rekon these will be to get car like that? NO not cut eitehr haha

Pedders will do their check of the car then let you know what they think needs replacing and tell you that they do not like to do 'half a job' ie... getting your car lowered without replacing other worn parts..... which i thought was fair enough - safety first:)

Dont know how much the shocks and springs are, but my set-up cost a little over 2 grand and that is with discounted prices, and a bunch of other replacement parts ... I KNOW ... very expensive, almost the price i paid for the car itself .... this is why i cant bring myself to sell it to buy a V8 ... oh well.... an engine swap is on the cards one day.

I would reccomend it if you were planning to keep your car for a long time .... they do a good job and your guarenteed safe suspension .... and the ride height of got on my VR is just what i wanted.

Just saw your pic... pedders wont do it that low man, you will be scrubbing all over the place. Tooo low i thinks

Last edited:

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
i can see your car now, on the side of the franga freeway scraping over the little bumps near thompsons road, lol.

Id suggest not that low either, as it looks abit low. just some SSL's in the rear would be good.

Kovacic_VR95

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ CALAIS
hahah yea tru probs *** the underneath of the car on the fwy or going past the car yards in franga and smash the underneath near the holden there on train traks lol...

ill try ssl on the rear then and sl on front!

thanks guys for ure opionion and help