Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

lowering the rear

JamesSap

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt S pack s1
hi guys,
I have recently used a set of SL king springs on the front of my vt in conjunction with the factory fe2 shocks. it now sits exactly as I wanted it to in the front, but im still to address the rear. I want to get it looking level the whole length of the car, I'm not a fan of having the rear lower than the front. my issue is that the photos I have seen of cars with SL king springs all around sit so the rear is lower than the front, not level. its not by a huge margin, but just enough to bother me. is there some kind of spacer I can purchase that will rectify this? or some other solution? if not I'm just going to leave it as it is. thanks guys

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
how does a 5mm spacer raise the rear 10mm? is there 2 spacers, one below and one above the spring?
#geometry

There should already be a rubber spacer below thr spring

Similar to this >
s-l400.jpg

If not add a bush, there is a nub on the perch to hold it in place

JamesSap

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt S pack s1
#geometry

There should already be a rubber spacer below thr spring

Similar to this >
View attachment 258704

If not add a bush, there is a nub on the perch to hold it in place
so if my car does have this spacer already, is it wise to add another set of nolathane spacers along with the factory ones to get my desired ride height? thanks again