Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lowering the Wagon....

S2_VR_

Reaction score
Members Ride
03' M6 VY SS ute
So....all i need for te back is the springs and shock's right?....

it's all SuperLow's.....
would i need a adjustable Panhard rod...or will i be fine?

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
i wouldnt think so, mines fine no axle shift. Depends on what size rims and rubber you have as to if it may scrub aswell

minimefx

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr wagon, vx executive
mines fine with standard panhard rod aswell but i have the superlow heavyduty springs

vr_shart

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
vr executive
my wagon has been lowered one two in back end and two inches in front from standard i dnt know of this is super low or wat ,and i have 17" rims with low profile rubber(45) and with one person in the back the wheel scrapes on the inside of the panel , i have rolled the guards but still has massive tyre wear on back tyres:( but small price to pay to look cool lol

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
my wagon has been lowered one two in back end and two inches in front from standard i dnt know of this is super low or wat ,and i have 17" rims with low profile rubber(45) and with one person in the back the wheel scrapes on the inside of the panel , i have rolled the guards but still has massive tyre wear on back tyres:( but small price to pay to look cool lol

thats odd, i have the same setup and i have almost no axle shift and not even close to scrubbing.

vr_shart

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
vr executive
i think mine scrapes because my wheel nuts are sunk into my rims so my rims stick out a bit wider than normal wheels my wheels are 235-45 r17s