Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lowering VE Series II V6

Bailey Edgerton

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SV6 Series II
G'day all, I have a VE Series II SV6 and I'm keen on lowering it a bit! I want it be low, but not too low - and since I like the rear height being a smidge higher/ dead even with the front (personally not a fan of the front being higher), I have been considering getting SL springs on the rear, and SSL springs on front. Thinking of them being king springs as well. Let me know your thoughts and if you guys are rocking a similar setup for what I would like. Thanks!

IMG_E7200.JPG

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Got a budget? In every car I've had King Springs in I've been dissapointed by them, they might be good for you though depending on what you're after.

Bailey Edgerton

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore SV6 Series II
Got a budget? In every car I've had King Springs in I've been dissapointed by them, they might be good for you though depending on what you're after.
Yep definietly have a budget haha, just going for the cheap route I guess - just don't have the money or priority to spend heaps on lowering etc. University ain't cheap sadly :(