Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lowering VF2 SSV Redline Sedan

n3wbi3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS V RedLine
Evening ladies and gentleman...

Just wondering what kind of height my redline will get with kingsprings ...

SSSL Fronts and 4SL Rears ....

Thanks

saroadie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SV6 Storm

Thanks

Wow that's gonna be low! In the 350 front 340 rear range. Cop bait but your choice. You'll have a big damper mismatch unless you change them. Also you'll be beyond the limit of adjustability to get front camber correct so some elongating of the inner side of the upper hole in the front knuckle will be required.

Last edited:

Paulie81

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VFII Prussian Steel SS-V Redline Manual

Thanks

Dumped on its ass height.

Paulie81

Reaction score
Members Ride
I finally got the Eibach Pro-Kit Springs installed today. Took it for a good ride around the neighbourhood afterwards and was surprised to find that the ride was not degraded. In fact it feels very similar to the stock springs, just lower. Thats the initial thought anyway.
I measured a length of 400mm (centre Hubcap to wheel arch top) on all fours on stock springs. The Pro-Kits lower it to approx. 380mm on the fronts and 365 on the backs. Its great as I have a tricky driveway and didn't scrape the front coming in for the first time. Im sure they will settle over the weeks ahead but so far so good. Here are some pics with the springs fitted. Ideally I will need to find a nice level piece of land for better photos.

IMG_5274.jpg
IMG_5275.jpg
IMG_5276.jpg
IMG_5280.jpg
IMG_5281.jpg
IMG_5274.jpg
IMG_5274.jpg

Paulie81

Reaction score
Members Ride
This is what she looked like stock
IMG_5246.jpg

saroadie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SV6 Storm
I finally got the Eibach Pro-Kit Springs installed today. Took it for a good ride around the neighbourhood afterwards and was surprised to find that the ride was not degraded. In fact it feels very similar to the stock springs, just lower. Thats the initial thought anyway.
I measured a length of 400mm (centre Hubcap to wheel arch top) on all fours on stock springs. The Pro-Kits lower it to approx. 380mm on the fronts and 365 on the backs. Its great as I have a tricky driveway and didn't scrape the front coming in for the first time. Im sure they will settle over the weeks ahead but so far so good. Here are some pics with the springs fitted. Ideally I will need to find a nice level piece of land for better photos.

View attachment 193305 View attachment 193306 View attachment 193307 View attachment 193309 View attachment 193310 View attachment 193305 View attachment 193305
Looks great Paulie.

Paulie81

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looks great Paulie.

Thanks mate. I hope the front comes down 1cm more and it will look perfect. At least the 4wd look has gone now :)

saroadie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SV6 Storm
Thanks mate. I hope the front comes down 1cm more and it will look perfect. At least the 4wd look has gone now :)
Yeah I initially went Kings SL front SSL rear but soon changed to SSL fronts.

Joshyy89

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf2 ssv
What height have you got that at Joshyy?

Centre of wheels to the lip on Front and Rear?

It looks great!

Thanks mate. Ill let you know im still playing with height atm after new wheels added. front needed to be raised an rear i dropped to much but this was before i dropped the rear
20170616_160619 new.jpg