Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lowlifes - what to do?

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
maybe hook up a secret camera in the car??? chance you could get a close up of face? that would probs be to dificult anyway
he will probs find the camera and take that

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
maybe hook up a secret camera in the car??? chance you could get a close up of face? that would probs be to dificult anyway
he will probs find the camera and take that

get a small security camera and fit it in one of the AC vents, so it looks through the vent bits into the car. Its been done by the cops b4

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
1,what train station?
2,remove anything worth pinching and leave it unlocked.

yeah i was gonna say that, i knew somone who's car kept getting broken into they got sick of replacing locks so they left it open all the time

people stopped bothering, it was an old astra though

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
SAs biggest retirement village (victor harbor)
Members Ride
Vu r8 maloo, mq patrol beach bus
The best and legal 1 i can come up with is an alarm system.... or chuck norris with a BB gun, which ever is cheeper lol

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
get your friend to get a lift to the train station or get her to park it else where,or you could hook up some sort of alarm

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
get your friend to get a lift to the train station or get her to park it else where,or you could hook up some sort of alarm

The only other option is a taxi to the station, so I don't see that happening.

Not that you mention it, I do have an old POS alarm in the shed somewhere, I should dig that out, see if it works and try installing that.

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
ideas

1. get a spare car battery and hook up the negative to the body of the car and positive to a plate or tin foil behind the door handle. hopefully that will shock them (i don't know though, pretty sure i've been holding on to the car body and touched positive before and nothing's happened...)

2. get some poo and rub that all under the door handles

3. install some jets around the car hooked up to a pump which goes off when the door is opened. route it to a tank with
a. red dye
b. cat piss
c. pepper spray

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
ideas

1. get a spare car battery and hook up the negative to the body of the car and positive to a plate or tin foil behind the door handle. hopefully that will shock them (i don't know though, pretty sure i've been holding on to the car body and touched positive before and nothing's happened...)

2. get some poo and rub that all under the door handles

3. install some jets around the car hooked up to a pump which goes off when the door is opened. route it to a tank with
a. red dye
b. cat piss
c. pepper spray

Yeah, I live in a house full of engineers. Tomorrow when we are all home I plan to sift through the shed and see if there is anything we can rig up from what we find