Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

LPG with subwoofer

DanoSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS
Ive been wondering with lpg is it possible to have a subwoofer as well? with all the wires and the vibrations in the boot? Can it be done? Has anyone done it?
I dont have lpg but im planning on buying a VX SS and maybe putting it on gas and im just wondering if its possible??

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
I don't see why it would be an issue......

As long as the sub box is able to be removed so the LPG tank is accessible at rego time etc. ;)

bennzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VX II Berlina GenIII V8 5.7
my old car had lpg and i had a 12 inch sub in the back and it was totally fine even when autobarn f**ked up the amp with a setting on it made the bass too sensitive so when i shut the boot it would vibrate like a bitch, finally fixed it with a friend so yea, i had no problems at all only problem i did have the factory free air sub that was in it had to be removed cause the gas tank wouldnt fit

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
It will require a bit of creativeness and forgoing a boot. I know how little boot space I have with a tank in it..

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Yer its easy needa creative mind tho i fitted out a few mates VT/VX's a few months back with an LPG tank in it tho 1 thing u needa consider wen u do it just work out if u want the subbie and amps 2 b portable so u can get 2 ur tank but not only that also if u want ur spare tyre accessable??? 2 ways u can do it take out the spare if ya dont want it in ur car buy or make a flat sub box that fits where ur spare goes then its just a matter of cuttin some surrounds so u have a base on ur boot floor and tidies it all up 2 so nothings loose. BUT if u want ya spare, ya best off makin some sorta bracket up that that unclips from under ur parcel shelf as it will hold ur sub in place and also hides ur tank away 2 n if u needa eva get 2 ur tank u just unclip it up the top n pull ya subbie out i mean how many times do u think ur gonna needa get 2 ur tank neways lol so wouldnt b 2 bad if u do that.