Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

LS1.com.au forum of flogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calais-V

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, VE Calais-V Series II
Just thought I would share my experiences with another forum. I was posting in their shamble of a website to try and help people out, however this lead me to receiving an infraction for quote "posting 7 times in 13 minutes"

The archaic nature if the website must also reflect their limited ability to multi task, who could have possibly thought that one person could make 7 posts in 13 minutes!!!

Long story short if you were thinking of joining this other forum in hope of sharing and learning things, just don't. An absolute inglorious waste of time filled with a troll moderator who obviously cannot read more than a line a minute!

P.S. I feel a little dirty for trying to spread my love to another website, it shall not sway anymore JC!!

Also a special thanks to the mods of this forum, it is not until you deal with some troll with an inferiority complex that you are able to realise that most forums don't have the moderators we have.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Whilst I do love a good mod loving thread (where do you want your money sent?), this probably wont end well.

I am a member over at LS1, they have their ups and downs like any other forum, personally, I feel theyre a bit to closed to new members but it has some knowledgeable people over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.