Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

LS1 wiring plug

TayGen3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais international V8
if you want the larger pdf version PM me your email address and i'll send it through
hey mate would i be able to grab a copy? im having issues with wiring a LS1 in a VX calais at the moment, think we are missing some cables.. what happens when 5 people change a motor. frustrating

Mookysvuss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss
possible to get a copy of for a vu ss ls1 having massive issues with temp gauge not working at all and also comming up with oil level low but its full and a fresh motor i didjust have a issues with the fuel; pump wire shitting its self and car was fine before that happen

pross

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Holden VY Commodore SS
if you want the larger pdf version PM me your email address and i'll send it through
Hi exec24,
i was wondering if you still have those PDF's if so could you please send me a copy i have a 2004 VY SS LS1 Auto

Jolls

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute (Jimi Hendrix)
Hi exec24,
i was wondering if you still have those PDF's if so could you please send me a copy i have a 2004 VY SS LS1 Auto
Hi @pross

Do yourself a favour and download the VT to VZ workshop manual. That provides the wiring diagrams with hyperlinks to the connector for pinouts etc. The bonus is links to the genuine Holden diagnostics procedures,

You can find a link here

Cheers n Beers
Jolls