Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

lukes berlina

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
today i picked up my first car
its a series II berlina
so far so good, just some clearcoat coming of in some spots and a problem with the doors locking/unlocking,didnt relise till after i got it but ahwell
im happy with it and im glade i own one of my faviourite cars on the road
not many mods planned for it so fare, just want to get it all mecanically good first
but some mods are defiantly on the way
i will keep those of you's who are interested updated haha

Attachments

• gdfgg.jpg
    gdfgg.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 234
  • Photo-0007.jpg
    Photo-0007.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 219
  • Photo-0010.jpg
    Photo-0010.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 218
  • Photo-0009.jpg
    Photo-0009.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:

Jaymz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec 1996, VS SS 1996
not bad, not bad at all. Just get the paint sorted and some nicer wheels and it'll be sweet!

What plans do you have for it?

Is there anything majorly wrong with it, or is it just the locks?

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
Very nice mate, i remember back in the 90's our family car was a VS Berlina haha.
What's on the cards for her mate?
I would invest in an exhaust and lowering first.

Krilnik

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
Nothing wrong with VS Berlina rims! I love 'em! Looks great when lowered a little...

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
haha thanks boys :)

with the doors they make a wierd noise when locking and unlocking and one of the back doors wont lock with the button, so i have to lock it by hand, but it unlocks with the button so i guess its not to bad, just when my friends suss my car out the first thing they hear is the noise the doors make unlocking which doesnt sound to healthy haha, and nah nothing majorly wrong so fare which is great
and yeah for future mods i've been thinking of lowering and new rims, sound system, exhaust and engine mods and just fix small things with the car (some of the paint, most of its great exept some of the clear coat, and some tints starting to go a little bubbley) and as for rims in the photos those rims kinda just look like dodgey hub caps on stockies or something but thats because the suns hitting them, but there actually pretty cool rims that are in really good condition, haha "nothing wrong with the vs berlina rims", hmmm you wouldnt happen to have the same ones would you?hahahaha :), but i think they look pretty sick but soon might get some new ones if anything comes along, but for now there alright

anyways as for updates its only a day old so not alot, but i was pretty excited and gave it a little service, replaceing the oil and oil filter, and just gave the interior a good clean, was going to peal of all the old tint on the back windows because its starting to go bubbley, but i might just leave it for now, and yeah cars running great and lifes good haha

Attachments

• Photo-0002Ka.jpg
    Photo-0002Ka.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 234

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Looks good mate.
Good luck with it.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
looks tops mate, set of ceptors and drop it a few inches it will look farking sweet!

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
thanks lads, yeah planning on getting it lowered a little but i dont want to spend the money incase any problems arise

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
long time no update but i now have all my sound system stuff ready to throw in, i have two 12" sony explode subs and a fusion amp and a 4 guage wireing kit, i also have a clarion headunit and clarion rear speakers, ive also done a fair few other smaller things to the car aswell like new wool seat covers that are pretty expensive but i got them of my nan and pop who won them at the rsl markets haha and cleaned up the front vent things, they were grey and peeling and looked dodgey but got some paint remover onto them and there now a shiny chrome, i got some before and after pics of them,quick and easy thing to do that looks a million times better, also i got the rear speakers in im just waiten to have the time for the rest of the sound system

Attachments

• Photo-0002K.jpg
    Photo-0002K.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 212
  • jjj.jpg
    jjj.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
got any pics with the grille in? you said about it before, just wanter to know what they look like.