Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Luke's VN Calais

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Geez i think your on your way to ruining it!lol When lowering, raked looks better than dumped, but that's just my opinion...

Smallies

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 3.8/ VN Calais 5.0/ VY Wagon
Geez i think your on your way to ruining it!lol When lowering, raked looks better than dumped, but that's just my opinion...

It's not too dumped - It's actually pretty much level between front and back. Rear wheel arch just makes it look dumped.

Looks nice mate ;)....... love how low it is :)

Glad someone's on my side :beer chug:

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
Actually looks much better in the flesh, nice and low, but not too stupid.
Stands out though man, see it all the time and the paint is awesome, it just grabs attention!

Smallies

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 3.8/ VN Calais 5.0/ VY Wagon
Alright - update. I've raised the rear end now so it's alot more comfortable to drive, and even has a slight rake stance now.

The top half paint has begun rapidly deteriorating - I'm not sure what to do here, It really needs a respray but I'm not sure If I'm willing to fork out the cash on it as it is just my daily work/highway car.

Had some electrical issues, gauges, lights and head unit were going ballistic...it turned out to just be dirty battery terminals.

Also having the common issue of fuel tank breather hoses. I think one of them is busted and leaks fuel because the car tends to chew through the petrol.

Oh, and the radiator is leaking from the drivers side 'rubber plug thing' at the bottom of the core.

Also, My boot carpet always seems moist. I have no bloody idea why. Anyone got ideas on that?

Upcoming work:
Fix fuel issue
Wheel alignment
Fix radiator leak
Get window repaired
Buy and install rear quater window venetians.