Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lumina 2007

LuminaME

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE Lumina 3.6L
Just wondering how it rides, is it rough or still pretty smooth since u changed out the suspension and shocks and does it chew through tires?

Ride is sure not a stock comfort, but I absolutely don't have a complain regarding comfort, not too harsh at all. (Eibach springs+Monroe lowered shocks)

LuminaME

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE Lumina 3.6L
The speed camera shots are cracking me up!!! Great way to make a positive out of a shitty situation mate! The car is looking excellent! And you'll love the sways once they're in! Great work!!!

Thanks .... yes, those shot are coming nice at least, making me thinking of waxing it soon and look for a mobile camera patrol :)

tHe_sTiG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
First thing I noticed, 4 year old car in mint condition!!! Something very uncommon here in the Middle East! Very well kept! I was lucky enough to get my Lumina LS from a sensible guy, have it 1 and a half years now :D De-badged those chev badges, ordered brand new Holden ones from Australia. Now a proper Holden Commodore Executive!

xoom

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
nice interior! love the beige leather

^ i say 20's :)