Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lumina 2007

calais06

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais MY06
Hey mate,

Tis looking good,

Just wanting to know which Saikou Michi Oil Catch Can you bought as I want to get one for me VE aswell.. Does it come with the bracket to attach it to the car?

SV6.07

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Nitrate & 2011 VE SV6 Poison Ivy
like the rims.. would get them in 20 x9 and 20 x 10. looks great the ones you have. are they black as looking on site that sells them your look like dark grey not deep black.

LuminaME

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE Lumina 3.6L
Hey mate,

Tis looking good,

Just wanting to know which Saikou Michi Oil Catch Can you bought as I want to get one for me VE aswell.. Does it come with the bracket to attach it to the car?

I got the Stage1 2.5"x6" can, nipples are 3/8".... Stage 1 Single OCC , and it comes with mounting bracket.

like the rims.. would get them in 20 x9 and 20 x 10. looks great the ones you have. are they black as looking on site that sells them your look like dark grey not deep black.
The color is actually more of hyper black, it changes as per light reflection angle, real nice color tone, but sadly it's scratched bad and need paint (or might be exchanging with another 20s)

LuminaME

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VE Lumina 3.6L
Put new shoes on, and drove today with 3psi "Naturally Charged" (non-intercooled) ;)

deadsea8.jpg

deadsea2.jpg

deadsea9.jpg

PS: The 3psi natural boost systems is
sea.jpg

Dead Sea Valley :: 400mtr below sea level :)

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
400m below sea level! wtf? lol!
looks nice mate

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Coming from a turboed coupe that I owned before, I was in search for a more room car that has some balls under the hood, and I loved the new style of these cars (Commodores badged as Chevy Lumina in Middle East). Here it is.

Originally: 2007 Black Lumina LS (V6 Alloytec) ... equivelent to VE Commodore Omega

Seriously - why buy one of them??? Looks like you bought a eunuch to me. Looks good on the outside but no balls underneath.

Reaper

LuminaME

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VE Lumina 3.6L
Seriously - why buy one of them??? Looks like you bought a eunuch to me. Looks good on the outside but no balls underneath.

Reaper

The SS is not offered for local market here. Generally local auto dealers (GM and others the same) import smaller engin capacities (4 or 6 cyld.) as per market trend. Some do get upper end V8s, like the Clubsport R8, and thats a $125000 here!!

So I was in a compromise between seating space, power, and price. Ended that a 250hp VE with some extra from bolt-ons is fair IMO for daily driver.