Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

M34 V8 5sp GETRAG Parts

stackisan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S SIII 304 Ute
Hi. The rebuild kits for the M34 have been discontinued so I'm trying to compile a list of part numbers for work around.

I particularly am interested in the part numbers for the bearings as they can probably be sourced as a generic bearing from a third party like CBC.

Another set of parts I'm interested in but will be harder to find is synchros.

If you know of any other part numbers please feel free to list them as I'm sure others will find them useful.

Thanks in advance.

JackStevens2001

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Holden Commodore VS SIII V8 5.0 Manual Ute.
Hi. The rebuild kits for the M34 have been discontinued so I'm trying to compile a list of part numbers for work around.

I particularly am interested in the part numbers for the bearings as they can probably be sourced as a generic bearing from a third party like CBC.

If you know of any other part numbers please feel free to list them as I'm sure others will find them useful.

Thanks in advance.
i have been having same problem as you. difficulty finding stuff to. if you happen to know of anyone that has a complete shifter linkage for the getrag 290/M34, Let me know! i will do some more digging into this problem for you. if its any help, i have a NOS throwout bearing that i can give you the P/N for

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

Thanks in advance.
Strip your box and you should be able to get the part numbers off the old bearings.

Reactions: Lex