Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Maca's Black E3 Clubsport

MacDaddy69

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8Z Monaro
Hey guys, I've been posting on the VZ section for awhile now with my CV8Z. I've just recently added a new member to the family, a 2011 E3 Clubbie. Pretty much entirely stock except for a 3" X-force catback, which doesn't sound too bad. It's optioned with leather and the 20" SV wheels which are blacked out. Looked a little bit dirty the other day when I took pics of her (somebody doesn't know how to polish), but it's getting a full exterior opticoat package done and a full upholstery and interior package aswell. So it should look pretty schmick. Then I will get some nice pics up, I wanted originally to get a GTS but I couldn't pass up this clubbie, I'm not too worried about the suspension or the seats too much. Also, most will notice the reverse sensors on the rear aren't painted, they will also be getting done along with the opticoat. It doesn't go too bad either, hasn't got the strong top end like the Monaro but it's still quick, the launch control is pretty cool too. EDi is heaps of fun to play with for a bit. Cheers

MacDaddy69

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8Z Monaro
Cheers man! I'm currently in the process of buying some new headers and cats. It's already fitted with a IMO fairly tame 3" xforce exhaust, so I'm going to replace the rear mufflers with some resonators to liven her up a bit. My Monaro is currently in getting the exact same thing done. I got given a SS inductions CAI from a mate for free, at this point I'm going to fit it, even though I would much prefer an OTR. So once I've sourced, headers, cats, "enhanced" the exhaust and fitted the CAI I will be getting a tune done and seeing what results it gets.

AD07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS V 6.0
You'd be better off leaving the standard air box in. Ive seen dyno results where the "SS Reductions" set up has actually lost power. Just get an OTR, do it once and do it right.
Nice car man !!!!!!!!

MacDaddy69

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8Z Monaro
Cheers bro, yea I'm not hearing amazing things about them. Got the Monaro back today and I'm very happy with the note! Really thinking of removing the mid muffler in the Clubby and just running straight pipes through to the rear mufflers. I added a pic below of the CAI I'm talking about. A mate used this on his VE SSV with a full manta 3" Headers and cats and got 261rwkw. Shortly after when he got his cam he removed it and got an OTR and never looked back.