Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Macca's VX SS

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R
Cheers mate :)
Sorry it took so long mate. Heres a couple of phone pics I snapped with the sunroof in the popped up position
C91865C1-DD22-4889-94F4-A2B44B3346B6-3398-0000051F303A015B.jpg

4953250E-FD2E-456F-BA4B-16FC1743FCB9-3398-0000051F373BDF6C.jpg

auzzie_bradd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX ss
all good mate, i completely forgot anyway haha
cheers champ :) :beer chug:

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
hey mate, looks good mate! was going to buy a quicksilver one myself (cause there is soo many!) but ended up going red :p

where did you get the gear lever boot from? mine is torn and old looking.. not keen on the hsv symbol though =/

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
and how awesome are those gearknobs!! i purchased a ve gearknob and it was incorrectly packaged with the vz clubby one hahaha score

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R
hey mate, looks good mate! was going to buy a quicksilver one myself (cause there is soo many!) but ended up going red :p

where did you get the gear lever boot from? mine is torn and old looking.. not keen on the hsv symbol though =/
Cheers man! Yeah I looked at a few reds ones as well! Nearly bought a cammed one with 300+rwkw but unfortunately interior was pretty tatty so I let it go. lol. Plus most red ones I looked at already had signs of bad paint fade already starting and I remembered how much I hated my old red VU that had the same problem. lol
The gear boot I got off a place on ebay. Wasnt overly keen on the logo either when I first ordered it but it was literally the last one they had left in stock that came with the plastic ring that holds them in place (mine had broken) and they said they would not be getting more stock in so I jumped on it. Most I found were all massively expensive and I didnt want to pay $100's just for a boot/knob. Got this one for $115 so was pretty happy. lol. Nice score you got with the VZ clubby knob as well! They make it look so much better then the VX ones. lol

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
Cheers man! Yeah I looked at a few reds ones as well! Nearly bought a cammed one with 300+rwkw but unfortunately interior was pretty tatty so I let it go. lol. Plus most red ones I looked at already had signs of bad paint fade already starting and I remembered how much I hated my old red VU that had the same problem. lol
The gear boot I got off a place on ebay. Wasnt overly keen on the logo either when I first ordered it but it was literally the last one they had left in stock that came with the plastic ring that holds them in place (mine had broken) and they said they would not be getting more stock in so I jumped on it. Most I found were all massively expensive and I didnt want to pay $100's just for a boot/knob. Got this one for $115 so was pretty happy. lol. Nice score you got with the VZ clubby knob as well! They make it look so much better then the VX ones. lol

yeah my red paint needs some loving but its not that bad yet :p

hmmm i might have to search ebay every now and then. i liked the feel of the standard knob but hated the look.

jealous of the sunroof :p

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R
Look after it and keep it polished and you'll be fine, the ones I looked at (and my previous ute) were all only like that from years of owners keeping them outside and they'd be lucky to see a wash twice a year. Haha. Kept in good nick the red VX's look mint as IMO.
And yeah man thats all I done, just kept checking ebay to see when something came up. lol.
Sunroof is awesome. Love it so much. Haha