Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Maccas WRX

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R
Finally got some pics taken so thought Id throw up my current ride after parting ways with the SS.
MY99 Subaru Imprezza WRX
VF22 Turbo
2 Stage Boost controller running a safe daily ride tune 12.5psi (151kw atw) and 14.5psi (176kw atw)
Walbro 500hp fuel pump
Coilover suspension
18" Chrome Wheels (These will be getting changed when funds allow)
Front Mount Intercooler
BOV
Boost guage
Upgraded alarm system
3" Turbo back exhaust with high flow cat
12" Pioneer Sub
6" MTX Splits in the front and Pioneer 6x9"s in the rear
1000W Boss Amp running the sub and 600W Kenwood Amp running the speakers
IMG_6706.jpg

IMG_6717.jpg

IMG_6740.jpg

IMG_6722.jpg

IMG_6704.jpg

IMG_6696.jpg

And please excuse the messy wiring. I'll be tidying it up soon once I decide on a proper boot install. lol
IMG_6701.jpg

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
Very nice! One of my workmates just bought a '97 model and damn its a weapon (compared to my car anyway, lol).

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
LOL i did a new post search thing and when i saw maccas wrx i thought itd be in the joke section something about a wrx at mcdonalds:p

Nice car though my favourite model i dont like anything after this body style

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
hows the car going man?? done any laps round the mountin in it?

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R
Cheers for the comments guys.
Yeah I am really not a fan of the wheels either, Ill be ditching the ricey 18 chromies for a nice set of 17's soon as I can afford it. Either a set of 2003 STI Wheels if I can pick a set up for a decent price or maybe something like these
LENSO D1R Wheels 17 inch Subaru Impreza Liberty WRX | eBay
And Im the same as you Pub, I think after 2001 (the bug eye) the body design of the WRX's went wayyyy downhill. They just look like any other Euro designed hatch/small sedan these days.
Im really loving the driving in this car though :D and yep have done a few laps of the mount Jonsey, haha. Will try get a video up in the near future of it. Im hopefully going to run it in a hill climb or 2 up at the mount in the future once my CAMS application goes through.

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
bathurst hey, must be a blast around the mountain. i know a few blokes from up there apparently its limited to 60 KM/H around there though?

also dont race the blue TD gemini from up there, you will lose O.O

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R
bathurst hey, must be a blast around the mountain. i know a few blokes from up there apparently its limited to 60 KM/H around there though?

also dont race the blue TD gemini from up there, you will lose O.O
Yeah its always fun going around the mount, both in the wrxy and on my bike as well. Haha. Yeah its a 60k limit and the cops love sitting on conrod (I lost my licence once for being in the 45+ over limit on conrod lol). Always do a safety lap to check for hidden cars before having a fun lap. lol. Or when you really wanna have fun you just get a few mates to watch the entrances to the track and they warn you if a cop heads onto the track/car starts heading the wrong way around the track. lol. And is that the TD that Johnie Seban owns? Ive seen it around town..

And B-roca that look awesome!!! Those wheels look really good with the car I think! And with the red it looks heaps mad!