Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MACE Enclosed CAI(Pod) general concesus?

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
I'm planning to get myself a K&N one shortly (as soon as the bank account tips in my favour :D )

the K&N pod has been proven to flow less air than a K&N panel filter and most other pod filter brands as well.ide go with a wildcat pod they flow more than a K&N panel .

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
What ever people may think about the performance of the product I will say this.
The pod enclosure worked well on my 200rwkw L67 VS wagon, in fact too well as the induction noise ruined my stealth approach and was the only reason I removed it.
The product is extremely well made and being ABS plastic does not deform under heat and definately won't rust.
Some of you were worried about only getting air from behind the headlight well do what a lot of the L67 boys do with their std air boxes and add a VN-VR plastic inlet pipe into the side of the enclosure travelling down to behind the lower air shute under the bumper and you can even add a tube to connect to the std Holden OTR CAI ducts.

SW.