Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mad Max: Fury Road

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Say what you want about the story (I can understand why people wouldn't have liked it), the direction of the action was masterful though, no shaky cam whatsoever. As a purely visual piece I thought it was awesome.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Will watch it again, usually you catch small things here and there.

Another thing that I noticed was the slow frame rates, makes the video to speed up when rolled at normal speed. Makes the movie a bit odd but been used on previous films. Not a problem with me, gives it a certain type of uniqueness. Is it me or the movie was all special effects with hardly no CGI?

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
It was largely practical effects with very little CGI from what I read, most CGI was in the sandstorm.

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Yeah that's right turd, director and Special effects people wanted to keep it looking natural so they used a lot of tyre and oil fires with proper explosions.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
One of the things that cracks me up is when Furiosa cleans the rig Inlet/Snorkel that was full of crap from the storm. I thought the engines intake are on top of the hood/bonnet (Superchagers) :hmmm:

That brings me one thing that I comented to the wife. Small things like tires, oil, plugs, wires, all the maintenance stuff. Where do they get them? With an open intake and ingesting all that dirt will fry any engine rather quick.

With all the silliness and nonsense, is entertaining to me.