Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

maff or maffless??

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
different story for me thou, trying to find someone to insure me was hard as they didnt like the fact a 21 year old is driving a 09 ssv lol.
im with cgu pretty cheap compared to what the others wearing quoting me

Just 2 months ago I got pulled over and fined for tinted headlights covers and the next thing he did was pop the bonnet and said just as well you still have your MAF. Some cops know what to look for it seems.

COL3SY

COL3SY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV UTE
Just 2 months ago I got pulled over and fined for tinted headlights covers and the next thing he did was pop the bonnet and said just as well you still have your MAF. Some cops know what to look for it seems.

yeah very true, i drove my old car around for 2 years and got pulled over heaps but never done for high performance car, but on the last week of being on my p's i got pulled over, and done for high performace car and lost my lisence for 6 months lol not fair at all

glennho

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS -1977 HX Premier,2012 Hilux 4x4
go with shannons.they cater for the car enthusiests.just tell them the mods as you go and no problem.very competitive aswell .

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
The stupid thing is that most of the insurance company's are under written by the big insurance company's anyway!

COL3SY

COL3SY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV UTE
car is going in on wednesday to get extractors high flow cat and a tune! will post results when i get them! cant wait :):):):):)::):):):):):)