Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mag Rim Trades

VXWAGMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Series 2 V8 Berlina Wagon A4
Anyone know of any places that will trade in stock rims for mag's? I have 15" VX berlina stock rims and I wanna trade them in along with some stick VR rims and get a discounted price on some new VY or VX SS 17" rims.

If anyone knows of anywhere that does this let me know please.

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
Almost all the franchises offer trades, I know for a fact that Goodyear up here on the Sunshine Coast do it. They often offer you pretty sad money though. Your best bet is to advertise them here or in the trading post, that way you'll get some extra bucks.

I've seen VX SS rims go for around $1300 new with tyres. (not the best tyres but). They are a nice rim though.

Jake

VXWAGMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Series 2 V8 Berlina Wagon A4
Yeah I know man.. they are realy nice.. They would go well on my VX wagon. I should advertise the rims.. VX Berlina rims go for like 800 with new tyres i've seen around so i could get a good price and then make up the difference. My Last VR had Clubsport rims that looked nice when i dumped it. I was at Holden and there was a guy int he carpark taking photos with his phone of my wheels.. lol.. Those babies cost me 2 grand back in 1998 when 17" weer pretty new.. The Falken rubber cost me a grand itself..