Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Maggie Simpson speaks!

Evolution_Ends_Here

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Miitsubishi Magna TJ
Maggie Simpson speaks!

238023_the_simpsons_tv_600x300.jpg
After 20 years of almost total silence, Maggie Simpson has finally spoken out... but which celebrity lent her voice to the famous cartoon baby?

That would be Academy Award-winning actress Jodie Foster, who made a surprise voice cameo on an instalment of The Simpsons which aired recently in the US.

In the episode 'Four Women and a Manicure', Marge and Lisa swap tales about history's most famous women, with key characters from the series stepping into the roles — Lisa is Snow White, Marge is Lady Macbeth, and Selma is Queen Elizabeth I.

The final segment of the episode spoofs Ayn Rand's novel The Fountainhead, depicting Maggie as "Maggie Roark": a baby who is exceptionally talented at building with blocks, much to the disgust of a preschool teacher who encourages conformity.

When Maggie Roark is put on trial for upstaging the other babies at her daycare centre, she offers a rousing speech in her defence, with Foster providing her words.

Before now Maggie has rarely spoken, though it often seems to be big stars putting words in her mouth. Elizabeth Taylor voiced Maggie in the 1992 episode 'Lisa's First Word', when Maggie uttered her first word, "Daddy

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
wow... woop-dee-doo... give me family guy anyday, :thumbsup: the simpsons ran out of ideas for eps years ago... just give it up please... :bang:

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
wasnt as good as i thought it would be when i saw it a few weeks back.. simpsons have gone down hill

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
I'll have to agree Simpsons are not as good as it used to be. After so long its been so overhyped that if you see it you'll go ... Meh, so what. That's my opinion anyway.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
very big fail for that.

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
You guys are growing up thats why Simpsons isn't as appealing, Family Guy yes is a great show but is more focused on adult type humor, whereas Simpsons is still trying in its family area with keeping it reasonably clean. Simpsons has gone down hill slightly but I reckon there are still some decent eps coming out now days.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
I enjoy simpsons when i am watching tv. BUT that bit with maggie was just ... well ****. You would expect the voice to be a little differnet.