Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Magnum Ute 1/18 Scale

LastV8?

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline
I wish I could say Spitfire. But alas, they were all Red Hot. Cool model though.
I've had a Spitfire Redline model ordered for about 6 months. Its almost as long a wait as the real one from Holden.
Hopefully the little one will actually have blackout vents etc rather than chrome as per 'future sample'

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Imoengnr and tommy_z are correct, it was Biante that supplied the 1:18 models with the MSE only and not with the Director or Magnum for the reason already pointed out by tommy_z.

Biante is due to release the MSE 1:18 scale model to the general public early next year.

View attachment 202584

https://shop.biante.com.au/products/1-18-holden-vfii-commodore-motorsport-edition-pre-order

https://www.motorfocus.com.au/product/holden-vfii-commodore-motorsport-edition-in-heron-white/

I have one of these already!

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I asked the question of Biante ....."There is interest on a Holden forum about the 1.18 MSE VF sedan, and members are asking if any one is doing a 1.18 model of the VF Magnum ute. Any likelihood of that happening. ?"

And got this answer from their boss ........"Nothing to announce at this stage but lets see what 2019 brings
smile.png
"

Hq King

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS 2 Magnum
I asked the question of Biante ....."There is interest on a Holden forum about the 1.18 MSE VF sedan, and members are asking if any one is doing a 1.18 model of the VF Magnum ute. Any likelihood of that happening. ?"

And got this answer from their boss ........"Nothing to announce at this stage but lets see what 2019 brings
smile.png
"
We maybe all need to make inquirys to Biante about models ?just an idea