Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

mail order edits.??

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Where is chip-control located just out of curiosty?

Blue-Chip

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Commodore
minux said:

I think he is in Sunbury Victoria.

CHEERS.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
minux said:
Yep, just off Horne Street in Sunbury. Have been down there a few times. Nice clean shop and great blokes.
About 15mins from my place, feel like a road trip minux?
AirStrike :air:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Yeh, might go for a drive down one lunch time, he got a dyno etc on site?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Yes has a dyno.
AirStrike :air:

clixanup

Has Left
Reaction score
delco said:
A mail order edit is just the base tune we load in when a car comes in for a full custom tune as the starting point. it is a 95% tune that takes into account the variances between cars , a custom tune just massages this further.

Hey Delco,

Do you offer a package which has the mail order tune & VZ MAF & MAF pipe? If so, emmachiset?

Or, would you not bother with a MAF at all? I have a VYII which gets driven on the road, not the track, and has no other mods at all (although I am looking for an ex-HSV catback exhaust...). So it would need to be able to cope with the odd dose of 92 to 95 octane fuel. I try to always fill up on premium, but sometimes it isn't available.

Thanks in advance,

OLS108

MR Helpful
Reaction score
Members Ride
Stockish VX Berlina
clixanup said:
Hey Delco,

Do you offer a package which has the mail order tune & VZ MAF & MAF pipe? If so, emmachiset?

Or, would you not bother with a MAF at all? I have a VYII which gets driven on the road, not the track, and has no other mods at all (although I am looking for an ex-HSV catback exhaust...). So it would need to be able to cope with the odd dose of 92 to 95 octane fuel. I try to always fill up on premium, but sometimes it isn't available.

Thanks in advance,
might pay to call dan in the morning :yeah:

delco

EFITUNER
Reaction score
Website
www.chipmaster.com.au
Members Ride
V2 Monaro A4
clixanup said:
Hey Delco,

Thanks in advance,

Why pay for a VZ maf and tune when you can just go straight to a mafless tune if you are after max hp.

Mafless tunes are harder and some cant get a handle on them so they try and fob you of with paying extra and using a 85mm VZ maf , yes it is less resrictive than a 75mm VT/VY one but a 100mm pipe is no restriction.

clixanup

Has Left
Reaction score
delco said:
Why pay for a VZ maf and tune when you can just go straight to a mafless tune if you are after max hp.
So do you do a Mafless mail order tune? And how much do you charge for a GTS-style intake pipe?

delco

EFITUNER
Reaction score
Website
www.chipmaster.com.au
Members Ride
V2 Monaro A4
clixanup said:
So do you do a Mafless mail order tune? And how much do you charge for a GTS-style intake pipe?

YES
Best to ring around or email , I am not a forum sponsor at present