Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mail order tunes

mat vsII

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK statesman 5.7, VS exec TURBO
Hey guys, I was just looking around on the net and I was wondering what everyone thinks of mail order tunes.

Are they really worth it or is it better off to spend double the money on a dyno tune.

Any one with tunes can u leave ur feedback

Thanks guys.

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
i don't have a tune, but best way to go is a dyno tune from someone who has alot of experience with the particular engine or setup you have, how ever there are some very good mail order tunes for example enhanced on here has a very good mail order tune from what i have seen from other forum members results with the mail order tunes they've got of him.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Mail orders are great, my old enhanced mail order made more power than a few melbourne tuners full tunes.

If you are after is quick bang for buck, then a mail order is a must. There is no point going full dyno unless you are going exhaust etc with it.

I should add, it will also depend on condition of engine etc, generally speaking though, from stock to mail order you won't know yourself.

Last edited:

xx5047

Reaction score
Members Ride
vrss11
oz track is the go,mark has done extensive developments over the years with his test mules,and will give you a tune thats as close as one can expect given the current state of your engine,with fuel efficiency in mind too.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
i got mine from enhanced and yeah, i would def recommend it for bang for your buck. more power better economy. what more could you ask for?

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
A big thumbs up for oztrack. Steve was excellent and the tune, along with a duspeed otr, has made all the difference to my car. I would highly recommend mail orders.

Pimpt6

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH LS1 STATEO VR V6 STATEO & VR V6 BT1
I have to agree . Steve from Oztrack is a top bloke to speak to and very helpful. I recently got a mail order Mafless tune from him and am very happy . . :thumbsup: