Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Makdaddz [new rig]

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Very F**king nice berlina man and great photos well done

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
Hi Mate

Been following your old VT thread for a while and just seen this pop up.. I SAY WOW

we both had vt's and now we both have such a nice car

cheers

haha yeah the good old VT, i'm happy as with the berlina now though, had so many plans for the VT that were in the works and booked in and then that happened, so i guess you know **** happens, but i'm pretty happy at where i am now man :)

So your running lows on front and ultra lows in rear? was just asking about ride height as in pics it looks quite low in the back was wondering if you get the chance to chuck a measuring tape on there and just measure the front anr rears heights at inside of chassis rails. LOVE it bro looks sweet!

yeah when i get a chance no worries brother, see the clubby in my 2nd photo from the bottom? she's running SSL rears and SL fronts and it sits nearly as low as mine doesn't tuck as much rim but cause of the kit, it makes it hard to do that without making it impractical, but trust me man, her car looks tough as f*** crusing along

nice new car dude sorry to hear about the old one!, gimme your garnish!! :p

haha cheers brother! yeah i know its a bit ****, but i always say in any something like that happens its always a blessing in disguise, i'm stoked that i have this now but i miss my old baby so much in the same respect :cry:

with your hsv you should run SL in the front and SSL rear, i had a clubby kit on my old commodore with SSSL rear and i sat very very low to the ground, because of the bigger kit.

thats what is in the clubby in the second picture from the bottom, i reckon it looks tough? haha

is it just the photos, or is your entire dash and seat trim black? looks a lot darker.

nice upgrade buddy, lets hope it doesn't suffer the same fate as your previous :p

yeah its all black mate, not the grey trim cause its a series II not I man, trust me mate i'm gonna touch wood as many times possible till that **** brakes that nothing happens to her, i'm pretty much in love with it, it's my baby haha

Very F**king nice berlina man and great photos well done

cheers brother! :)
yeah love the photos trust me they're will be plenty more of that to come haha, love my photos, i have so many that it isn't even funny that i haven't even posted yet ;) haha

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
and it starts..

just picked up some goodies for her, full WH Statesmen Caprice leather interior, door trims, front and back seats and extension panel, only a bit of modifying to do and adding to certain places but she will come up pretty clean i reckon will be putting it all in when i get the chance or may even do it at work
will keep you all updated!

d82efb08.jpg

779dc259.jpg

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
just picked up some goodies for her, full WH Statesmen Caprice leather interior, door trims, front and back seats and extension panel, only a bit of modifying to do and adding to certain places but she will come up pretty clean i reckon will be putting it all in when i get the chance or may even do it at work
will keep you all updated!

d82efb08.jpg

779dc259.jpg

NOW THIS LOOKS SEXY.. VERY IMPRESSED MATE...:D cheers for the comment on the calais
its already lowered in the front a lil but stock at rear so at the moment its a bit erm awkword? lol..

Cant wait to see some more pics

troykinsvt

yes i like fibreglassing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
looking at those pics made me think about putting a calais rear end on the vt but the vt lights look more pointed on the sides and the vx seemed more rounded ,can anyone clarify thet ? is it possible to swap calais lights and garnish to a vt ?

SUPER SMOOTH RIDE MATE !

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
Calais garnish and lights is a straight fit to VT mate.

leather looks great! cant wait to see it in.

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
NOW THIS LOOKS SEXY.. VERY IMPRESSED MATE...:D cheers for the comment on the calais
its already lowered in the front a lil but stock at rear so at the moment its a bit erm awkword? lol..

Cant wait to see some more pics

cheers brother :)
haha no worries at all man, haha nah dw i know what you mean man, the guy i brought my old VT off had SSL in the front and SL HD's in the back, i was like righto mate? haha
just chuck some SL's in the fronts and ultra's in the rear ;)
you wish on some pics is here haha scroll down, but not the interior just as yet :(

looking at those pics made me think about putting a calais rear end on the vt but the vt lights look more pointed on the sides and the vx seemed more rounded ,can anyone clarify thet ? is it possible to swap calais lights and garnish to a vt ?

SUPER SMOOTH RIDE MATE !

yeah man, its a straight swap from VX to VT man, no trouble or modifications just bolt them up and you're sweet to go haha
cheers man :)

Calais garnish and lights is a straight fit to VT mate.

leather looks great! cant wait to see it in.

what this guy said ^^ haha :p
yeah its in pretty good nick, only thing is the driver side seat is worn on the bolster where you get in and out out and behind the left hand side back seat head rest the leather has shrank and hardened up, but i'll fix that at work at some stage this week or next before it all gets bolted in and done :)

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
Pics look amazing dude.. LOVE that garnish haha:D

HSV08

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV SENATOR SIGNATURE
i love the look man. makes me want to get rid of my VY Senator rims for some 18" VY ss rims! ;)