Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Makdaddz [new rig]

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
car looks good mate. can't beat a leather interior!

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
car looks good mate. can't beat a leather interior!

yeah can't beat it at all man, had it in my first car, never going back again man, way to comfy :) haha

How much work/modifying did it take to get the wh stato seats in mate? Looking mint!

uhm a fair bit, but not that much at the same time, haven't put it in yet, but cause i had have full electric seats at the front, i stripping the the foams off the rails on the WH frame and putting them on the frames over the seats that are already in m car, same goes for the back cushion just changing the rails over and it all just bolts straight back in, its pretty straight forward if you know what you are doing, just need the time to do it, have everything just need the time and in the progress of moving houses there is absolutely no time at all, but it will all be done as soon as possible, cause i'm kind of getting sick of looking at the leather foams sitting in my front room of my house haha

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
Nice car mate, i love it on those wheels man, they are a good size and look great slammed.

Get those seats in, i wanna see the transformation!

thanks heaps bud :) yeah i'm pretty happy at how slammed it looks!
trust me man, i can't way to see them in, just time is a mass head case right now, its killing me cause i want it in, just the times **** :(

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
thanks heaps bud :) yeah i'm pretty happy at how slammed it looks!
trust me man, i can't way to see them in, just time is a mass head case right now, its killing me cause i want it in, just the times **** :(

yeah i would be, what height are your springs?

i know what you mean, ive been lucky i had a week off work, but no progress on the car :(

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
yeah i would be, what height are your springs?

i know what you mean, ive been lucky i had a week off work, but no progress on the car :(

to be honest with you man, i don't the actual measurements but my front springs are VT/VX king spring SL and my rears are VT/VX king spring SSSL
swear you should dump your like that man! haha

its the worst aye? you have all this time but then nothing gets done.. my problem is that i have no time at all and its doing my absolute nut in! actually quite depressing to be honest haha :p