Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
yeh it looks awesome and adds so much character to the interior..the blue is nice, also with the white offset aswell..hmmm decisions haha

lol yeah bad man, later on down the track i want to get the cream Calais leather interior and chuck that in, i think that would look nice with the colour of the car

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
hey mate good to see another young bloke with good plans for a vt, they can look so good with just a few good mods...

haha thanks man! :)
yeah they look good with just a few decent mods, absolutely loving it

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
Top stuff dude, will be good to see what you do with it.

thanks bro! :)
yeah may take a while for it all to get done, seeing as i'm at school and all but it should get there and all, eventually :p
have 4 months and i'm on my P's, so the major things will get done to just make it look a bit better and sound better as well, so hopefully in those 4 months it will all get done

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
all in good time man, modding a car isn't a race :p
Rush it and it could turn out ****!

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
all in good time man, modding a car isn't a race :p
Rush it and it could turn out ****!

Thats exactly right man, learnt that one from my old man, building our 68 Chevrolet Camaro over the past four years or so
but it shall get there soner or later man!

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
Before i painted the grills:

cutcopy.jpg

After i painted them:

image-1.jpg

doing small bits here and there to make the car look a bit better, as i'm still at school and only have a part time job, have to wait a while to ge the major pieces of the car, lack of cash flow $$$

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
they come up a treat m8, geez they looked pretty weathered before..amazing what a bit of paint can do : )

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
they come up a treat m8, geez they looked pretty weathered before..amazing what a bit of paint can do : )

yeah they came up pretty good, just for a little bit of paint, a quick fix sorta thing :p
yeah they were pretty weathered and **** before it, literally took 5 mins, only 4 screws hold em in and all, so its alright haha
little bits getting done, here and there haha
ahhh it sucks that i have barley any cash flow though :( :( :(
it sucks so bad!

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
hahaha all in good time, im the same m8 been a single dad i chip away at my list here and there over the last few years..rims are next on my list(on way from states next week..foose df5's in 18's) plus an LED conversion then leave for abit more then exhaust or upgrade rockers n T/B but will see lol

makdaddz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT executive
hahaha all in good time, im the same m8 been a single dad i chip away at my list here and there over the last few years..rims are next on my list(on way from states next week..foose df5's in 18's) plus an LED conversion then leave for abit more then exhaust or upgrade rockers n T/B but will see lol

yeah doing little pieces here and there is good, makes you appreciate what you've done so much more, as you've had to wait for so long for the certain mod, well thats what i think anyways
but sounds like you've got some pretty good plans for your SS man