Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Makin da music LOUD

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Car Pwns

16 Mths Suspended Lisence
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fully Sick Push Bike Uleh!
hey pplz.. jus wonderin..
i got a pretty good sound system in ma car, but its not loud outside.. when i open the boot its loud, but my boot almost sound proofs my sub.. i tried turnin it in different angles and direction, but cant figure it out.. when i pop my boot, u can hear it from like a km away..

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
So what's the problem? Do you sit outside your car while listening? You should just open your boot then...

Most people spend heaps of money to keep the sound in their car because people know you're a wanker if you drive around "doofing" :)

My Car Pwns

Reaction score
Members Ride
if the boots closed then mall hear outside is a lot of boot rattle.. im goona fix the boot rattle, n regardless of what people think all i want is loud music, outside the car too.. personallly i dont like your post.. anyone else?

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
So you're one of those people who annoys everyone with your crappy music?

Good job, you're the reason why the police and government are trying to ban loud stereos :rolleyes:

You don't like my post, well you're going to hate this one :) I don't like people being a public nuisance and giving the rest of us car audio enthusiasts a bad repuation.

Anyway, if you want to be louder outside, remove anything stopping the sound from getting out... You obviously can't remove your boot lid, so remove anything blocking sound from getting into the cabin and then it'll escape via your windows if they are down. Or else, just get louder subs. Try to be resposible and not annoy people... Play loud music at appropriate times, like out on open roads, freeways, etc, not in commercial or residential areas.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
As a moderator I should probably close this thread...but Marky, you just talked yourself up about being illegal.

markiuliano said:
personallly i dont like your post.. anyone else?
I think I can safely say....your on your own with this one.

www.justcommodores.com.au - The intelligent commodore owners. Perhaps try another forum if you wish to talk about that?

VLishes

BaZMeG
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais SII
This thread is funny, I am a music enthusiast and I tend to turn my music down around crowded areas, but you, you crack me up. Just a thought to make your music "heard" remove boot lid, make a card board replica and colour code it to your car (sound goes thru cardboard easier then metal), would look bootifool mite!

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
sounds like you are one of those lunatics that need to be put off the road. :D

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
if you want to hear loud music out side the car, buy a decent home theater system and use it.

or if you want your stereo to be heard outside the car, grab a paint scraper, pull up your boot carpet and proceed to scrape off all the factory sound deadener from all around the boot and then remove your back seat so this way there's very little stopping all your sik bass in your boot.

this way it'll be so loud, the cops won't have any trouble finding you to impound your car.

My Car Pwns

Reaction score
Members Ride
(under attack)

StoneX said:
Good job, you're the reason why the police and government are trying to ban loud stereos :rolleyes:

lol.. all because of me?

12Voltking said:
I think I can safely say....your on your own with this one.

I always am anywayz...

dephilile said:
Try winding down your windows dick head

No need for bad language..

LOL>>> All i asked was a simple question..

Status
Not open for further replies.