Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Making a Commodore into a Clubsport

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
every1 is entitled 2 their opinions just as u have said but in sayin all that if u got the cash u could easlily make a fake 10sec car..... either way its who owns the car, not whos lookin at it that enjoys it the most. but wouldnt makin ur car perform more mechanically technically takin it away from its originalitly??? most cars start from a base model dont they? and they just get called somthing else

How do you make a fake 10 second car?

I am not all for keeping stock, by all means, change wheels, lower it etc.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
easy with money u can add wateva, tubro, nos u got it u can do it swap the motor wateva im not 1 2 know much bout engines n so forth but prime example turnin a fake car into a 10 sec car look at drag cars and wat they do 2 them but i know wat u were tryna say tho and we cant compare them 2 road cars but i think this wil b long debated i dont think theres a right or wrong way 2 do it its really just personal preference

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
How do you make a fake 10 second car?

Impossible, but im not trying to fool anyone. Ill happily claim that my cars slower than a diesel cruiser with 400 000k's on the clock. But I just happened to do the looks part before the go part.
Though I do agree id rather do performance orientated mods than spend thousands on visual mods.

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
Well,no matter what side of the fence your on,the majority will agree that anyone who does this WILL be a laughing stock.Remember I said majority.And the VN2ENV VN Is'nt to envy at all,it's one of the most hideous thing's I've seen in my life,not to mention TheKman and his VS/VX clubbie treatment.This kind of vandalism should be prohibited.

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
:rice:
All 2 their own i rekon it looks mad :D i love it!!! better than bein stock bog lookin at just wheels thats all thats worth lookin at ay ;)
At least I know I won't be laughed at by most.

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Well,no matter what side of the fence your on,the majority will agree that anyone who does this WILL be a laughing stock.Remember I said majority.And the VN2ENV VN Is'nt to envy at all,it's one of the most hideous thing's I've seen in my life,not to mention TheKman and his VS/VX clubbie treatment.This kind of vandalism should be prohibited.

It's all personal preference, even if you'd never seen a vs, vn, or vx clubby before, you would have already made up your mind that the kit wasn't originally made for the car so it isn't right in your mind. To start off with your nice words there, 'the majority will agree' you're wasting a lot of your time trying to down-talk people because they like something different, that says something in itself right there :p . Besides, who are you to talk for the majority

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
It's all personal preference, even if you'd never seen a vs, vn, or vx clubby before, you would have already made up your mind that the kit wasn't originally made for the car so it isn't right in your mind. To start off with your nice words there, 'the majority will agree' you're wasting a lot of your time trying to down-talk people because they like something different, that says something in itself right there :p . Besides, who are you to talk for the majority
To answer a question with a question.Who are you to suggest I'm wasting my time?.You people have to drive them,so by all mean's ENJOY.

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
To answer a question with a question.Who are you to suggest I'm wasting my time?.You people have to drive them,so by all mean's ENJOY.

We do enjoy it. It's not a waste of time to give someone your opinion, but to outright tell someone else they're doing something wrong for no other reason than just because you disagree is going further than giving an opinion. And yeah surely there would be better things to do than go on and on at others because they like something different to you, I'm happy to give others my opinion, but I wouldn't use any more of my time by going on further than that and calling people laughing stocks etc. Like I said, that in itself says something anyway. Why do you really think we'd care what you're saying if we like what we've done?

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
:thumbsup:
We do enjoy it. It's not a waste of time to give someone your opinion, but to outright tell someone else they're doing something wrong for no other reason than just because you disagree is going further than giving an opinion. And yeah surely there would be better things to do than go on and on at others because they like something different to you, I'm happy to give others my opinion, but I wouldn't use any more of my time by going on further than that and calling people laughing stocks etc. Like I said, that in itself says something anyway. Why do you really think we'd care what you're saying if we like what we've done?
Well said,don't mean to be an asshole.

Last edited: