Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Making a Commodore into a Clubsport

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
What exactly does it say?.....And I don't mean to say it's wrong,just ''wrong''.

It just says that you're not respecting others opinions, you're not just putting your opinion in, you're going further and bagging out what others like. I have no problems with your opinion, not everyone likes the same things, but going further than just putting in your opinion and leaving it at that is pretty much as bad as name calling :p

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
:thumbsup:
Well said,don't mean to be an asshole.

Thanks, heh I just replied to the message before it was edited too, must have got in there just before you edited it

Trewman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Well,no matter what side of the fence your on,the majority will agree that anyone who does this WILL be a laughing stock.

I get a laugh out of people who lower there cars with wheels and think its cool. Sheep in a paddock, im sick of seeing lowered cars with wheels, Id rather see one with a kit or something.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
I get a laugh out of people who lower there cars with wheels and think its cool. Sheep in a paddock, im sick of seeing lowered cars with wheels, Id rather see one with a kit or something.

:thumbsup:
Well said,don't mean to be an asshole.

I agree with Trewman i laugh a cars that r just lowered an have roller coaster wheels put on but i dont tell them wat they can n cant do its their choice so live with it

Just comes naturally doesnt it? well u seem 2 b the only 1 laughin at it atm i dont think ppl laughin at it would bother me neways as i said im happy with it its not 2 impress ne1 else but 2 have my own satisfaction that i have my own car with my own style kit paid with my own hard earned cash so i think Thekman's comment stuck that comment fair in ur cake hole didnt it ;)

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
I agree with Trewman i laugh a cars that r just lowered an have roller coaster wheels put on but i dont tell them wat they can n cant do its their choice so live with it

Just comes naturally doesnt it? well u seem 2 b the only 1 laughin at it atm i dont think ppl laughin at it would bother me neways as i said im happy with it its not 2 impress ne1 else but 2 have my own satisfaction that i have my own car with my own style kit paid with my own hard earned cash so i think Thekman's comment stuck that comment fair in ur cake hole didnt it ;)
Are you refering to my car are you?....If so,my intention was one of looks and practicality.And I can relate to theKman's comment's and understand them well,which is why whatever dribble you can concoct is just not valid.Even so,I'm glad your happy,so don't let me bother you.:D

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
Thanks, heh I just replied to the message before it was edited too, must have got in there just before you edited it
No problem,and yep....just in the nick of time.You got that one in by the skin of your teeth.:cool:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

Just as i laugh at wannabe;'s who cant afford the real thing so they mock a 6 up to be something it isnt.

Give me performance in both go fast and stop fast areas over looks any day.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Are you refering to my car are you?....If so,my intention was one of looks and practicality.And I can relate to theKman's comment's and understand them well,which is why whatever dribble you can concoct is just not valid.Even so,I'm glad your happy,so don't let me bother you.:D

yer it really looks like ur car has roller coaster wheels doesnt it? urs looks more factory if nething n if ur happy im happy :D

Just as i laugh at wannabe;'s who cant afford the real thing so they mock a 6 up to be something it isnt.

Give me performance in both go fast and stop fast areas over looks any day.

i totally agree thing is wen i got my car i was on apprenticship wages couldnt exaclty afford 2 even run a V8 let alone buy 1 back then so i got wat i could n besides as soon as my clock hits 250000 im puttin in a gen 111 neways 4 that exact reason ;)

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
yer it really looks like ur car has roller coaster wheels doesnt it? urs looks more factory if nething n if ur happy im happy :D

i totally agree thing is wen i got my car i was on apprenticship wages couldnt exaclty afford 2 even run a V8 let alone buy 1 back then so i got wat i could n besides as soon as my clock hits 250000 im puttin in a gen 111 neways 4 that exact reason ;)
MMM,apprentiship wages,and wasted money on supercar Bathurst championship kit.I just hope to christ you fit out the car suitably before the gen3 or that could be potentially worse.Though the factory look is neither here nor there.

clubsport2010

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Commodore executive vt
i have a mocked up by executive I get countless comments on how good it looks and actually looks like a genuine clubsport I'm not trying to pass off as one I just like the clubsport look plus I like having a nice car