Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Maloo bodykit- side wings where can i get them

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
cheers mate its nothing special but i intend to make it a head turner not pimped or anything but just realy nice and smooth ..
wheres some pics of your series 2? done much to it?

rusty411

Donating member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series II Sv6 3.6L ute
long story short holden screwed up with the extras and so i didnt get to take her home :( currently 5 weeks awayfrom getting it back. i bought a 2011 ve series 2 sv6 ute with leather, alloy pedals sat nav twin hump lid rear parking sensors tow bar and 20"super sport rims and factory lowered, so fair bit lol and i bought some walkinshaw floor mats and scuff/sill plates ready to put in plans are mod the exhaust cai and tune and ill be happy as a kid in a candy store lol(sorry bit of a mouth full)

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
bloody hell mate that sounds awsome how much did that set you back?? i would have loved to buy a new series 2 but im just dealing with what i have at the moment haha sounds great cant wait to see pics!

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute

rusty411

Donating member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series II Sv6 3.6L ute
set me back with all the extras 42k very excited bout picking it up mate, atm ive got my vy II berlina just put up on car sales few days ago. yer first think ill be doen is drivng it round taking pics and posting up hear :), only thing i gotta do when i get it is window tint holden wanted 360 for a ute im like pffff lol so ill get it done by somebody else

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
set me back with all the extras 42k very excited bout picking it up mate, atm ive got my vy II berlina just put up on car sales few days ago. yer first think ill be doen is drivng it round taking pics and posting up hear :), only thing i gotta do when i get it is window tint holden wanted 360 for a ute im like pffff lol so ill get it done by somebody else

true mate **** 42k **** thats alot haha but worth it!! i went to tint a car costed me 180 so wasnt that bad

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
true im off my p's but ss or ssv means double in insurance and to get it licenced ay so was like na just a sv6 will do me! and everyone has a V8 haha yea i would love a hardlid but apparently doing some reading that if we get the maloo sailplane we have to have the maloo hardlid becasue the normal hardlid wont fit due to the sailplane being further along the body..

apparently im not sure...