Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Maloo bodykit- side wings where can i get them

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
yea it is but i dont have a hardlid anyway so if i get the sailplane its an incentive to get the proper maloo hardlid so it will fit!

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
everything is expensive thses days! Cant believe FUEL!!! :spew:

hay tinsnips would you be able to do the sail plane on a different angle on my car by anychance? id like to see it from the back/side i have a picture on my profile if you wish to use..
i have just asked shacks HSV in freo so i will find out soon if they can help me and how much for "fingers crossed"

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
cheers mate!

Hey guys just a quick one what revs should my car be idling at after i put on a new exhaust? i think it idles to high..

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
not perfect - the closest perspective I could find was on an atomic maloo - go figure! The edges don't line up perfectly but if I change the perspective too much, it actually doesn't fit your car - so I picked the middle ground. Colour came out ok though - considering it was originally green! (well the back glass is purple due to my laziness - but should give you an idea)

Picture005copy.jpg

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
**** that is some skill you have ay looks amazing! and suits it very well definatly like it! thanks heaps mate!