Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Maloo bodykit- side wings where can i get them

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
true well when you get it up and running let us know and ill have a look for sure! what are you having on the website? just wonndering with that picture could you also add Advanti Tourer rims? or am i asking too much now?

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
still waiting for things like insurance and name registration to clear and such. So I'm working on the 'corporate image' side of things. Even though it's a side project, might as well make it professional!

I'll see what I can come up with re. wheels. It's just a matter of finding a suitable image to play with.

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
still waiting for things like insurance and name registration to clear and such. So I'm working on the 'corporate image' side of things. Even though it's a side project, might as well make it professional!

I'll see what I can come up with re. wheels. It's just a matter of finding a suitable image to play with.

true i bet it would be a head F&*% sometimes but i guess if you want to do all that then why not go profesional!! i bet it would turn out good anyway. sweet cheers! true well hope you can find one.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
a little bit patchy - but not too bad. Just don't ask what the wheels were fitted to!

newwheels.jpg

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
haha ok i wont ask! but bloody hell thanks cheers for that what you think? look ok..

thanks heaps mate!

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
true good point but i have to admit where iam i havent seen alot of people with them actually.. but wheel deal have the best price for them 355each well its the best i could find anyway..

BlacknWhite

PurpleVEmonster
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Ute
YAY HERE WE GO FELLAS!

this is a little way too expensive for my tasting but you can buy them from a HSV dealer took me awhile no one would help me holden wise!!..
so i presume still see if anyone can get it really cheap of any wreckers! and if they have a spare for me! lol

The sailplane is $2058.11+GST for all the main parts required.

It also needs to be painted.(approx cost $800.00 + fitting.)

Cheers

Peter van Grootel.