Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Man electrocuted by Prius!

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
In an in depth follow up to the tragic news story that was reported last week, I thought it was my duty as a concerned reporter to provide further information and additional updates on this shocking story.

As such, I've talked to the widow of Ebenezer Buckpinscher, representatives of Toyota Motor Corporation, and local law enforcement officials, in an effort to determine the circumstances that led to his untimely death and also whether or not any additional safety measures will be implemented by Toyota.

Investigators have determined that Eb apparently had been trying to repair his stranded car. The driver's side door and rear hatch were open and there was evidence the battery pack had been tampered with. Apparently, frustrated that he was unable to diagnose or fix the problem, he decided to urinate on his car instead. Due to it being a rainy, damp night, Eb was very well grounded and received the full 270 volt/80 amp discharge of the battery pack through his urine stream.

eurekamad94

street kiddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted, tuned, sick pantha VS
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*breath's*BHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i know the death isnt really funny at all ........ but thats an abosoloute pisser LOL (get it pisser) hehe

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Whippled 5.7, VE SV6, GU Patrol 3.0DI
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*breath's*BHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i know the death isnt really funny at all ........ but thats an abosoloute pisser LOL (get it pisser) hehe

OMFG I was just in Hysterics.....:yeah::D:yeah::D:yeah:

Now on a serious note.....Is the first post for real???:confused:

camstatic

I'm back babeh.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
Yeah I chuckled a bit, bloody hippy-mobiles.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Can't wait to see this one on mythbusters :p

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
being a sceptic i cant see how this happen, considering that to get zapped by a automotive battery you need to provide continuity between the positive and negative poles,

and because vehicles are earth returned through the body that means any stray power as such is returned to the battery, unless he was holding the positive lead in one hand and pissing on the negative i cant really see this happening

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
not possible
unless the guy piss's like a race horse with a complete unbroken stream of pee, he wont receive a shock threw his doodle

also if he pee's on the car, it's insulated, he is earthed, difference in potential from him to the car to earth back to him back to the car is 0v.

rain is not a good conductor.

do we need to go on. but yeah, thats for the people who think it's real. should be in the jokes section.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
I'm going to go on the assumption that this isn't supposed to be taken seriously.Dodgy situation as Garth said, cheap energy for a guy with a name like 'ebenezer buckpinscher' (scrooge, anyone?) etc :p