Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

manifold spacer on ecotec -- WOW

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
now the question is to get a 12mm or 25mm haha

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
now the question is to get a 12mm or 25mm haha

From what they recommended to me, if you don't want forced induction down the track, 25mm manifold and 12mm plenum spacer (which I am getting when MACE comes online), and I think the engine cover still fits on. It definately does without the plenum spacer anyway.

FI is the opposite, 12mm manifold and 25mm plenum....because of science or magic or something

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
From what they recommended to me, if you don't want forced induction down the track, 25mm manifold and 12mm plenum spacer (which I am getting when MACE comes online), and I think the engine cover still fits on. It definately does without the plenum spacer anyway.

FI is the opposite, 12mm manifold and 25mm plenum....because of science or magic or something

well looks like ill have to get the 12mm manifold and 25mm plenum , cos when im of the P's the supercharger is going on :p

sedgewik

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s1 dunnydoor
what are you selling a free lunch?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
if your intending to get the 25mm plenum spacer don't fit it until you have fitted the supercharger otherwise it will reduce your throttle response

as mentioned, 12mm plenum spacer and 25mm manifold insulator is the best combination for atmo set-ups, chuck on a large TB to finish it off nicely :thumbsup:

MACE

Reaction score
Glad to hear your happy with the insulator VS 666 :)

We got some other feedback on this family of products recently on a turbo VT V6. Before the 12mm plenum spacer and 12mm manifold insulator the best time she did was a 10.20@ 140.2 mph. After they were fitted that dropped down to 9.82@142mph (best MPH of the day was 142.99)!

Here is clip of this beast in auction which is a MUST watch as the car is quite a handful on the track LOL

Cheers
Steve

Last edited by a moderator: