Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Manual VE Calais?

JimayYoung

Reaction score
Members Ride
Soon to be VL Calais
Hey guys,
I was talking to one of my mates the other day and he said that he saw a brand new Manual VE Calais. This started a small arguemtent becuase I was under the impression that holden were not making anymore manual calais after the VR. I thought holden may have put out a manual and i just havent kept up with the news so i have been searching the net but I cant find anything about it. Can someone please put this to bed for me?

Cheers, Anthony...

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
could have just been a special order???

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
probably just got it converted, but for buying them off the showroom floor with a manual..no

edit: /\/\ or that

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
if uve got the money, u can have anything put in ur car from new... its even possible to get a 7.0 ltr in a calais if uve got the cash lol
lol pretty much...reminds me of the simpsons episode where homer stacks his car with all sorts of ****:yeah:

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Conversion costs around the $7k mark, I had thought of doing it myself but I think I'll just buy an SS V instead.

Unless they've changed recently you can't buy a manual Calais otherwise I would have bought one :D

groberr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr equipe
a family friend of mine got a manual vz calais threw a special order with the dealer or somthing like that

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
special orders are remotely possible, but i believe Holden charge accordingly if the dealer puts the effort in for a sale,

a guy at work had a vx wagon that was basically ss spec from factory, manual, 5.7, lowered, wheels, had a spolier kit etc

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
special orders are remotely possible, but i believe Holden charge accordingly if the dealer puts the effort in for a sale,

a guy at work had a vx wagon that was basically ss spec from factory, manual, 5.7, lowered, wheels, had a spolier kit etc

I think you will find these days that nearly all the work is done at dealership level. Manufacturing non RPO's on the line went out the window ages ago.

Reaper