Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

manuallised

Cuzzy69

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs wagon exe v6 l67 vx

this works great! even better i used 4 relays to control it. has full auto or full manual with one switch. once in manual mode car must be restarted to go back to auto. will supplie diagram soon if interested

Last edited:

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Sorry but just another waste of a good car to dickheads that shouldn't have a license.

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
images (1).jpeg

Cuzzy69

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs wagon exe v6 l67 vx
Sorry but just another waste of a good car to dickheads that shouldn't have a license.
hi ya im using it like a sequential trans. not for burnouts lol. will get a b&m shifter soon. i like it for short shifting under hard acceleration and to avoid unwanted kick down when having a nice spirited drive as i live in mount dandy vic, (wet slippery sometimes)lots of bends etc. i also want to get a 1/4 mile time so this setup is perfect. if i feel lazy just go back to full auto. with my engine mods and gearing the auto tends to shift around 6400 which i hate as to close to valve bounce for my liking. i should just put in a 5 speed manual but to dear for me at the moment. cheers

grey_hawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 Ute, VS V6 snotbox
All of the instructions are in the video.
It shouldn't be that hard.

Ifryvy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy berlina/calais s2 3.8l

this works great! even better i used 4 relays to control it. has full auto or full manual with one switch. once in manual mode car must be restarted to go back to auto. will supplie diagram soon if interested
Did u make that diagram would love to have mine on switch if your able to send me it even a video on snapchat or facebook would be good if u have time my snapis (ifryvy ) or post on her n ill hopefully see it

Brodie. 97

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs v6 commodore
Hey did anyone end up getting or making a diagram for the switch