Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Manufacturers of Cragar type 5 spoke rims for VX Commodores

L

Leo.Bullterrier

Does anyone know who makes rims to suit the VX Commodore Accliam like in the pictures, I thought I had a winner with Speedy as per the second picture but they've been discontinued. If I can't find a manufacturer does anyone know of someone who makes them like theses or my other option would be to have new hubs machined to suit the Ford pattern.

GragarSS17.jpg
MalibuClassic-Silver.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Leo.Bullterrier

Already called them but theres are only available in 18'' plus or for Ford and early Holdens.
16'' are the largest I'm willing to go as it had 17'' non 5 spokes on it when bought and I swapped them for 15'' interceptors and new tyres see I'm old school but do love the modern VX, its the last model before Holden stared using striaght edges and lines again.

Last edited by a moderator:

WHL51T

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH LS1
Alot of people put the 15" or 16" HQ-WB wheels on as they are 120.65mm pcd opposed to 120mm pcd on the commodore. BUT I DONT RECOMMEND IT as it will bend your wheel studs & the offset isnt right...

L

Leo.Bullterrier

I'm with you, its not accepted or approved by anyone, Safety first guys.