Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Map & Firmware Updates For Holden IQ?

Blui3

Reaction score
Members Ride
HG Ute 350, VE S2 SSV
Has anyone made a backup of there My13 SD card and happen to store it on Dropbox or similar. :)

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Has anyone made a backup of there My13 SD card and happen to store it on Dropbox or similar. :)

How will that help you unless you have the exact same sd card it was copied off???

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
How will that help you unless you have the exact same sd card it was copied off???

Yes it can be done :yarr:

Ultimately it is not just who you know but whether they know you, savvy officer "Bluey"?

Redline16

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VFII SSV Redline Manual
And only one post on this forum...

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON

I have send me your Email & banking details and I`ll send you a copy

Zerone_V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus IS350 (SL)

A couple of things to remember here....
This is a PUBLIC Forum. It is accessible by anyone (Hell you don't even need to register to read posts). This includes Holden, Sensis, Whereis, Police, ASIO, Federation against software theft, and anyone that may feel it is their duty to pin someones sorry @$$ to the wall if they are even remotely stupid enough to post a link to said pirated software.....

Kinda stupid and selfish to be asking such a question, as what you are asking is illegal and you are essentially asking for someone / anyone (that you don't even know) to knowingly break the law, in order to save yourself a couple of bucks....

Here is an idea, why don't YOU go buy an original SD card, then feel free to do what ever you want with it. (I.E. copy it to a drop box or similar and publish links to it).

Blui3

Reaction score
Members Ride
HG Ute 350, VE S2 SSV
Yes it can be done :yarr:

Ultimately it is not just who you know but whether they know you, savvy officer "Bluey"?
Thanks for the reminder, got it covered now.

And only one post on this forum...
Thx for adding one more post for yourself, plus Albury/Wodonga is not a town. You either live in Albury or Wodonga.

A couple of things to remember here....
This is a PUBLIC Forum.
So is Pirate Bay. Did I ask for a link.

pink_bass

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden calais v redline
Also after the maps

Hi All,

Currently have a holden calais ve series 2 redline (2011)

I spoke with holden and they told me that the latest maps are "Model: Year 12 Map Data, for Model: Year 11 Vechicles".

I asked if it had penninsula link but they have no idea. Seems like a risk for $250

My Holden IQ states. SW Version D313, Map Database 7172

Anybody know if the latest was Penninsula Link for Victoria?

Last edited:

doubledip

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV, LH Torana / LSA / VE E3 HSV interior
My13 latest and Holden sell them. As started previously. You are coming onto an open forum publicly asking some one to break copyright laws and pirate the card.